The data controller for your personal data is:
- SANY GROUP NV, with registered office at Zagerijstraat 17, 2960 Sint-Job-in-‘t-Goor, Belgium, with CBE/KBO number 0644.547.578 and VAT number BE 0644.547.578,
- EXSAN NV, with registered office at Zagerijstraat 17, 2960 Sint-Job-in-‘t-Goor, Belgium, with CBE/KBO number 0866.987.780 and VAT number BE 0866.987.780;
- SANY LOGISTICS NV, with registered office at Zagerijstraat 17, 2960 Sint-Job-in-‘t-Goor, Belgium, with CBE/KBO number 0461.895.984 and VAT number BE 0461.895.984;
- SANYTRANS NV, with registered office at Zagerijstraat 17, 2960 Sint-Job-in-‘t-Goor, Belgium, with CBE/KBO number 0442.961.386 and VAT number BE 0442.961.386;
- TRANSSYSTEMS NV, with registered office at Lage Weg 363, 2660 Hoboken, Belgium, with CBE/KBO number 0872.347.328 and VAT number BE 0872.347.328;
- EXSAN AIR BVBA, with registered office at Zagerijstraat 17, 2960 Sint-Job-in-‘t-Goor, Belgium, with CBE/KBO number 0455.078.072 and VAT number BE 0455.078.072;
- The company according to Netherlands law EXSAN NEDERLAND BV, with registered office at Leerlooierstraat 50, NL-3194 AB Hoogvliet, Rotterdam, Netherlands, with VAT number NL851377245B01.
Hereinafter referred to in short as “data controller” or “we”.
Your privacy is important to us. This is why you will find our Privacy Statement at the group level. In this privacy statement, we want to give you clear and transparent information about the data we collect and how we handle your data.
If you have any questions about the Privacy Statement, please contact us using the contact details below:
- Sany group NV, Zagerijstraat 17, 2960 Sint-Job-in-‘t-Goor
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Why we process personal data
Your data is collected in order to obtain and maintain an overview of the customer and supplier database. This information is also required in order to implement the agreement that has been made between us.
For the above purposes, we request the following personal data:
- Personal identification information: name, first name, e-mail address, telephone number, mobile phone, function and department;
- Company data is also requested such as: company name, VAT number, address and telephone number.
This data is always obtained through direct collection. We only use the data for these purposes.
3. Provision to third parties
We use processing companies to process your data. All your data is stored in our relevant software / database, which is only accessible with the correct authorisation and user rights. It goes without saying that we make the necessary arrangements (processing agreement) with these processors to ensure the security of your personal data. Your data will not be shared with any other persons except those mentioned above, except in the case of a legal obligation or where this is necessary for the implementation of the agreement.
We may also share personal data with third parties if you have given your written consent for this. You have the right to withdraw this consent at any time.
Finally, there is a possibility that your data will be shared with third parties outside the European Union via e-mail traffic. In this case, this could involve the e-mail address, name, first name and company information. All this in the context of the implementation of the agreement.
4. Retention period
We do not keep personal data any longer than necessary for the purpose for which it has been provided or that is required under the law. Data from customers and suppliers is kept in our database for a lifelong period.
5. Data security
We have taken appropriate measures to protect personal data from unlawful processing. All our hardware and software is managed by our external partner. Full access control to CITRIX is processed via Active Directory, and our CITRIX environment cannot be accessed without the user name and password. The connection is also completely encrypted, making it impossible to intercept data.
If a contract has been concluded between you and one of our companies, this will also be kept in the physical archive, in a locked room. The digital versions of the contracts are placed on the server in a folder structure. Both the physical and the digital archive are only accessible to the management.
6. Camera surveillance
We consider the safety of our employees, visitors and property to be important, and we make use of camera surveillance to ensure this. When entering one of our sites where camera surveillance is in operation, there will always be a warning sign with an icon.
7. Cookies website
7.1. What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small, simple file that is sent along with pages from this website and is stored on the hard drive of your computer by your browser. The information that is stored on a cookie can then be sent back to our servers at a subsequent visit to our website.
7.2. Purpose of cookies
What are functional and non-functional cookies?:
- Functional cookies are cookies that ensure that our websites operate properly (e.g. cookies for log-in or registration, language preferences, shopping baskets, etc.).
- Non-functional cookies are cookies that can be placed for statistical, social, targeting and commercial purposes.
7.3. Activating and disabling cookies
It is possible to change the cookie settings. These settings can be found in the ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ menu of the web browser. Please use the ‘help’ function for more details.
More information about cookies can be found on the following websites:
Cookies and you: https://www.cookiesandyou.com
Your Online Choices: http://www.youronlinechoices.e...
8. Your rights
You have the right to access, correct, restrict or remove your personal data. You also have the right to have us transfer the information that you have provided to yourself or, on your behalf, directly to another party. You can exercise this right by contacting us. We always ask for proof of identity before we respond to the above-mentioned requests. This is done on the basis of legitimate interest. In this way, we will not provide personal data to the wrong person and thereby violate the GDPR.
You can also object to the processing of your personal data.
In order to prevent misuse, we ask you to include a copy of your identity card when exercising your rights. We recommend that you ensure that your passport photo is not visible and indicate that this is a copy.
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, we would ask you to contact us immediately. You always have the right to lodge a complaint with the Privacy Committee.
10. Privacy Statement changes
The data controller reserves the right to modify this privacy statement at any time. You can always find the latest version on our website www.sany.be.